Dear Canadian Friends! Congratulations on a great event – Canada’s Alice Munro wins Nobel literature prize!
Category Archives: Nagroda. Nominacja / Award. Nomination
Dedicated to tkmorin and my international readers.
Shortly after my announcement of a long break in writing my blog, I have received a new award nomination from tkmorin, a creator of a brilliant blog on the subject of history of Canada.
What a wonderful coincidence: thank you, friend! As before, after the nomination by Stephanie and by Marcela, I haven’t had time to implement the necessary procedure required in such situation. However, I’ve decided to thank you in a different, rather unusual way.
I’m extending to you, tkmorin, a virtual invitation to Poland with a photo showing the Poland Travel Guide Polska / Poland with my favourite wooden Polish birds perching on top of the book.
I am truly happy to be a member of the blogger’s society. It means so much to me for a reason completely inconceivable to citizens of the free world. For a long time I lived in a communist state, practically without open borders. Many years ago meeting people from other lands in Poland was almost a miracle for a humble citizen, and talking to them—hard or quite impossible due to our poor knowledge of foreign languages. This has been changing slowly at first, and recently much more quickly. In spite of this change, however, I continue to be amazed that I am able to ‘talk’ to so many people all over the world, from each continent (excluding Antarctica), from over 60 countries , and that they are reading my blog. So this blog at wordpress.com is like a magic carpet from a beautiful tale. You can see a part of it below under the title A Whole New World:
Of course I am not a beautiful, young princess, but sometimes I feel like a girl flying through the skies, gazing at the following people (in the alphabetical order, with the exception of tkmorin) :
Agroekonomija from Serbia
Andrzej from Poland
Bente from Norway
Cheyenne from US
Chris from Indonesia
Elisabeth from France
Jan from Belgium
Joseph from India
Katy from Czech Republic
Martha from Italy
Marsha from US
Micheline from Canada
Ralph from Spain
Maria and Tim from US
Marcela from US
Uzoma from Nigeria
Rebecca from Canada
Przemysław from Poland
Sigoese from Indonesia
Stephanie from US
Razca from Romania
Wendy from US
Virginia from US
Volfee from Poland …
It’s a never-ending list; I have to stop!
Once more: so long, everybody!
I have received two new nominations for blogosphere awards. I’m sending my warmest greetings to the two persons who themselves have created great blogs and who recently have nominated me for lovely awards. I would like to extend my deep gratitude to:
Unfortunately, because at the moment I am involved in several complex projects at my museum and at home, I have no time to implement nomination procedures. Instead I have decided to present a special gift to my most favourite bloggers. It is a MADELEINE .
On this photo you can see the madeleines I baked myself for a gathering of my Polish friends who meet at the museum to discuss literature. Since on this particular occasion we talked about Marcel Proust I presented them with these famous little pastries, which they ate with gusto! Some time ago I have written in this blog about madeleines, invented in the Polish king Stanislaw Leszczynski’s kitchen:
So, did you get my madeleine? Can you taste its flavour? Enjoy. You may sip some of Marcel Proust’s lime blossom tea as well; they go well together.
See you later, my friends. I will be very busy this summer but I will try to come back as soon as possible.
With kind greetings,
I have received recently several nominations for blogosphere awards. I was very grateful and glad but had no time to thank formally my promoters on my blog: I have been very busy at the museum and at home. I do not wish, however, to appear discourteous and will no longer delay expressing my appreciation.
First of all I’m sending my warmest greetings to the three people who have created themselves great blogs and who have nominated me recently for lovely awards:
I would like to convey again my thanks and joy. Having been so honored by my readers I have decided to indicate my most favorite bloggers as well. Any attempt to come up with a list of all the blogs I would like to visit would be simply impossible.
Here they are: The Best Bloggers list according to WM!
(Their order is of no importance)
I have to stop here, although my list is much longer.
If, at any time, I am nominated again and fail to acknowledge it, please remember that I am very busy but always feel enormously grateful and privileged.
Best wishes to you, my friends!
My thanks go to my friend http://orbsdelight.wordpress.com/ for my First Star nomination.
My thanks go to my friend http://clanmother.com/, for my first Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination.
I have read the rules carefully and decided to compose my own list of my favorite bloggers and to nominate everyone for both ” Blog of the Year” and „Very Ispiring Award.”
Therefore I have the honor to present 15 Best Blogs
- http://clanmother.com/ The Best Blog About Psychological, Social And Art Problems
- http://orbsdelight.wordpress.com/ The Best Unique Blog Sharing Empathy And Solidartity With Human Beings And Knowledge About Secret Objects
- http://maynheymele.wordpress.com/apropos/ The Best Unique Blog For Moving Reflections On Lost Time And Home
- http://artdone.wordpress.com/ The Best International Art Blog
- http://85degrees.Wordpress.Com/ The Best Unique Blog Consists Of Outstanding Literary Texts
- http://janmasyn2.wordpress.com/ The Highest Quality Photo Blog
- http://grishmanphotography.com/The Best Homeland Blog
- http://tramedipensieri.wordpress.com/The Best Blog About Literature And Art Being Coupled Together (Full Of Gentleness And Serenity)
- http://bentehaarstad.wordpress.com/The Best Blog About … The Reindeer Herders
- http://theforesterartist.com/ The Best Blog Praising Nature And Art Being Coupled Together
- http://misterapictures.wordpress.com/ The Best Blog Consists Of Moving Asian Landscapes Showing Human Being’s Fate
- http://chris13jkt.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/ The Best Blog About … Listening The Nature
- http://motionphotographyonline.wordpress.com/The Best Blog About Amazing American Landscapes Taking During Family Trips
- http://sigoese.wordpress.com/The Most Colorful Blog
- http://tkmorin.wordpress.com/ The Best History Blog
A like following other bloggers a lot but I have been doing it rather seldom because of my improper email account settings or of being “new in my blogger’s life.”
According to the rules of Very Insparing Blogger Award I have written 7. sentences ABOUT ME:
- I am proud be a Pole in spite of my former foreing roots.
- I love Poland because of its long freedom tradition.
- A long time ago I resigned from my job as a journalist because of real and psychological censorship. Nowadays I like to be a blogger.
- I am just publishing my new book.
- I like to be at home with my family, to visit theatre and gallery, to watch Baltic Sea, to admire Warsaw and Cracov, Vilnius / Wilno, New York, Budapest and old Estepona in Andalucia. And Polish villages, too!
- My favorite thing is a book.
- My favorite phrase in Latin is Primo vult suum amicum esse et vivere.
VERY IMPORTANT: THE RULES of the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award’
1 The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award’
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
VERY IMPORTANT: THE RULES of the Very Inspiring Blog Award
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Jako szefowa muzeum literackiego, Dom Marii i Jerzego Kuncewiczów, otrzymałam od Pana Wojciecha Popiołka, Starosty Puławskiego, nagrodę za wkład w rozwój życia kulturalnego Powiatu Puławskiego w roku 2012.
In recognition of my contribution to the development of cultural life of the Puławy Disctrict in 2012 I have received, for my work as head of the “Maria and Jerzy Kuncewicz House” literary museum, an award from Mr. Wojciech Popiołek, the district’s governor.
Mój blog ALE KSIĄŻKI! / AND YET THE BOOKS! został nominowany do dwóch nagród World Press:
For my blog ALE KSIĄŻKI! / AND YET THE BOOKS I have been nominated for these two World Press blog awards:
ORBPHOTOG nad CLANMOTHER: dziękuję! Jedna z nich podaje jako powód nominowania „miłość polskiej kultury”.
ORBPHOTOG and CLANMOTHER: many thanks! One of these nominations specifies „love of Polish culture” as the reason for granting me the award.
Nominacji dokonują członkowie wspólnoty bloggerskiej.
Nominations for blog awards are made by members of the blog community.
Chciałabym wyrazić moją wdzięczność Panu Staroście oraz jego doradcom, a także bloggerom z USA i Kanady za docenienie moich wysiłków.
I would like to express my gratitude to the governor of the Pulawy district and to members of his administration, as well as to the bloggers from USA and Canada for their appreciation of my efforts.
Założyłam blog w roku 2012. Do tej pory miałam 10.000 wizyt bloggerów z ponad 40. państw.
I began my blog in July 2012. So far it has received almost 10.000 visits from more than 40 countries.
Lista moich ulubionych blogów będzie przygotowana już wkrótce.
The list of my favorite blogs is forthcoming.
With best regards,