My thanks go to my friend http://orbsdelight.wordpress.com/ for my First Star nomination.
My thanks go to my friend http://clanmother.com/, for my first Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination.
I have read the rules carefully and decided to compose my own list of my favorite bloggers and to nominate everyone for both ” Blog of the Year” and “Very Ispiring Award.”
Therefore I have the honor to present 15 Best Blogs
- http://clanmother.com/ The Best Blog About Psychological, Social And Art Problems
- http://orbsdelight.wordpress.com/ The Best Unique Blog Sharing Empathy And Solidartity With Human Beings And Knowledge About Secret Objects
- http://maynheymele.wordpress.com/apropos/ The Best Unique Blog For Moving Reflections On Lost Time And Home
- http://artdone.wordpress.com/ The Best International Art Blog
- http://85degrees.Wordpress.Com/ The Best Unique Blog Consists Of Outstanding Literary Texts
- http://janmasyn2.wordpress.com/ The Highest Quality Photo Blog
- http://grishmanphotography.com/The Best Homeland Blog
- http://tramedipensieri.wordpress.com/The Best Blog About Literature And Art Being Coupled Together (Full Of Gentleness And Serenity)
- http://bentehaarstad.wordpress.com/The Best Blog About … The Reindeer Herders
- http://theforesterartist.com/ The Best Blog Praising Nature And Art Being Coupled Together
- http://misterapictures.wordpress.com/ The Best Blog Consists Of Moving Asian Landscapes Showing Human Being’s Fate
- http://chris13jkt.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/ The Best Blog About … Listening The Nature
- http://motionphotographyonline.wordpress.com/The Best Blog About Amazing American Landscapes Taking During Family Trips
- http://sigoese.wordpress.com/The Most Colorful Blog
- http://tkmorin.wordpress.com/ The Best History Blog
A like following other bloggers a lot but I have been doing it rather seldom because of my improper email account settings or of being “new in my blogger’s life.”
According to the rules of Very Insparing Blogger Award I have written 7. sentences ABOUT ME:
- I am proud be a Pole in spite of my former foreing roots.
- I love Poland because of its long freedom tradition.
- A long time ago I resigned from my job as a journalist because of real and psychological censorship. Nowadays I like to be a blogger.
- I am just publishing my new book.
- I like to be at home with my family, to visit theatre and gallery, to watch Baltic Sea, to admire Warsaw and Cracov, Vilnius / Wilno, New York, Budapest and old Estepona in Andalucia. And Polish villages, too!
- My favorite thing is a book.
- My favorite phrase in Latin is Primo vult suum amicum esse et vivere.
VERY IMPORTANT: THE RULES of the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award’
1 The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award’
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
VERY IMPORTANT: THE RULES of the Very Inspiring Blog Award
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.